JU College of Health Sciences Opening Sept. 4

met_90414 Met_003 JU College of Health Sciences met_90414 met_90414 Met_036 College of Health Sciences Met_035 College of Health Sciences Met_034 College of Health Sciences Met_033 College of Health Sciences Met_032 College of Health Sciences Met_030 College of Health Sciences Met_029 College of Health Sciences Met_028 College of Health Sciences Met_027 College of Health Sciences Met_026 College of Health Sciences Met_025 College of Health Sciences Met_023 College of Health Sciences Met_022 College of Health Sciences Met_021 College of Health Sciences Met_019 College of Health Sciences Met_018 College of Health Sciences Met_017 College of Health Sciences Met_016 College of Health Sciences Met_015 College of Health Sciences Met_014 College of Health Sciences Met_013 College of Health Sciences Met_012 College of Health Sciences Met_010 College of Health Sciences Met_009 JU College of Health Sciences met_90414 met_90414

Community and Jacksonville University leaders officially open and dedicate the university's new $8 million College of Health Sciences Building with a ribbon cutting.

Community and Jacksonville University leaders officially open and dedicate the university’s new $8 million College of Health Sciences Building with a ribbon cutting.

Dean of Jacksonville University's College of Health Sciences Christine Sapienza addresses a crowd of students, faculty, alumni and visitors at the dedication of JU's new College of Health Sciences building.

Dean of Jacksonville University’s College of Health Sciences Christine Sapienza addresses a crowd of students, faculty, alumni and visitors at the dedication of JU’s new College of Health Sciences building.

Jacksonville University Accelerated Degree Program Nursing Student Allison Rupp uses a simulation mannequin to demonstrate proper IV insertion to Sophomore Nursing Major Selay Schage Thursday Sept. 4 at the opening of JU's College of Health Sciences Building.

Photo by Christina Kelso
Jacksonville University Accelerated Degree Program Nursing Student Allison Rupp uses a simulation mannequin to demonstrate proper IV insertion to Sophomore Nursing Major Selay Schage Thursday Sept. 4 at the opening of JU’s College of Health Sciences Building.

President Cost speaks to a crowd of students, faculty, alumni and visitors at the opening of JU's new state of the art $8 million College of Health Sciences building.

Photo by Christina Kelso
President Cost speaks to a crowd of students, faculty, alumni and visitors at the opening of JU’s new state of the art $8 million College of Health Sciences building.